Friday, January 3, 2014

As I sit here in bed, I can't help but look over to my left and stare at the perfect human being sleeping in her bed beside me. The past few days I have been overwhelmed with love and emotion. Each day I cuddle her and my eyes fill up with tears. When she looks up at me and smiles, or looks into my eyes and I can tell she loves me, and I hope she can see the same emotion in mine. My heart is SO full of love, I don't know how I could love anything more. Every cry, every laugh, every coo, I love her more. I never knew I could love something this much. I don't even want to see her in pain, hurt, or sad, but I know that's not realistic. She made my life complete. I would do everything all over again, the pregnancy, the pain, the sleepless nights, just for her. She makes me feel confident, she makes me feel like I am important, because without me, she wouldn't be here. I am someone to her, I am her mom. She is my daughter..I still feel so odd saying that, but she is mine and I am hers. She is growing up too fast already and I know in a blink of an eye she will be having kids of her own. That's why my phone is full of her pictures, that's why I am trying to document every little thing she does, even if it's something silly. She is my life now and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment