Sunday, February 28, 2010

I made a new blog mainly because I wanted a fresh start. I have had that blog for 2 years now and wrote like 20 posts and they are all about random stuff that no one cares about. It is still around so feel free to go back and read my old posts, that sounds so cocky I know haha. http://katieraeslife.blogspot.com/
I am a very emotional person, and like I have said before, I wear my heart on my sleeve and I think that's why I like to write so much. Because I can say my feelings out loud, but actually have them remembered. I know no one cares about what I am writing but that's not what i'm looking for anyway. I get in these moods where I need to write, to let everything out. So that's what I do, I write and write and write about useless information but it really helps me. "That's all we do, we just write and play and write and play and write and play."
I have now listened to Here, Here, Here 30 times, not all today, but about 15 of those are from today. It just calms me down, if you haven't heard it please listen to it because it is possibly the best song ever written. It just makes me feel like there are other people out there trying to deal with the everyday struggles of life. I wish I had a tape recorder I could carry around with me like the news people do and just say my thoughts every time I have them. I have like 6 little books I write stuff down in and then I find them scattered all around with little quotes or thoughts. I need to gather them all and write a book or something. I love my mind. I love the way it works and the way it thinks, I'm not smart in a lot of things, but I'm smart in connecting the dots in life, I'm smart in figuring out how the little things work and what needs to be done to be happy. That doesn't make sense to a lot of you but it makes sense to me. I just really like my mind..


"The time of my life, a record of myself, an accurate sketch of perfect health..A roof on my head, shoes on my feet, plenty of room, plenty to eat. Been very far, made lots of friends, I love my mother, hope to see her again. I'm a wanderer now sorrow befalls me. I laugh often so I suppose i'm gonna be okay. "

No comments:

Post a Comment