Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ridiinn Soloooo

"Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight. But I think I'll be alright."

Someone on my Formspring just asked me why I am not married. I'm 20! That's why! So many people I graduated with are married. Who said you have to be married right out of high school? I could not see myself being married right now, I mean it would be nice but so weird. I have changed so much since I have graduated. I can't believe it's been 2 years. But anyway. I am happy where I am. I am keeping busy with school and if someone happens to come into my life and something happens then yay :) but I'm not gonna be sad over it, and I'm not gonna marry or date the first boy I meet. Because I have standards and I am so much better than just marrying the first boy I see. I would have been married 5 years ago if that was the case! I am happy where I am and even though it would be nice to have someone by my side, I think I'll be alright :)

No comments:

Post a Comment