Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blessings.

Today, Daniel and I went to Olive Garden. We decided to pay for ourselves so it wouldn't be so much money. I ordered some fried zuccini that was not good at all. The waitress came by and asked how it was, I replied "its good...." She said it didn't sound very convincing, so I told her I didn't really like it. 5 minutes later, the manager came and asked me about it, and I told him the same thing. He told me he would take if off my bill because he wants me to be happy. Nice huh! I was so grateful. So I only ended up paying 4 dollars for my drink. Daniel got an expensive meal, ate the whole thing, and then he said "Oh I didn't like mine either, and my drink was gross!" It was hilarious. Not saying this is the reason why, but I paid my tithing for the first time in a long time 2 weeks ago. It was a very great blessing that that happened. Maybe Daniel will want to pay for my ticket next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment