Sunday, February 3, 2013

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

Great. Now I am going to have nightmares thinking about all this stuff. Plus I have more than 3. 1. Death. ANYTHING involving death....It is the underlying fear of all my fears. Not for me, for everyone around me. I am not actually scared to die, and I know that won't happen for a long time. But I am scared of my family dying. I cry even thinking about it. 2. Graveyards, and dead bodies. I hate funerals (but who loves them?) It has been a legitimate fear of mine since my grandma died when I was 7. But a lot of that has been surpassed since I work in the ER and unfortunately come in contact with that situation a lot. 3. Deep water, I mainly hate it because I know people have died and not been found in there :( Even thinking about it gives me chills. 4. Ghosts. I am SO SO SO SO SO scared of ghosts. I hate being home alone and hearing a noise. I automatically think its a ghost. I think I will be scared of them my whole entire life :( I have some weird things I do at night to make sure ghosts can't get me. I have some problems I know. 5. Last thing I will mention...I honestly have nightmares about this once a week and they feel so real. 911 not answering when I call. I have had these dreams for years and they still happen. I honestly feel like it's real life, something horrible is happening and I call and call and call and I can never get a hold of them. It is so scary!! So imagine if a dead body grabbed me in the water and then turned into a ghost and I tried to call 911 but no one answered?! I just got chills. Okay done for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment