Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pregnancy, new house, new job

Crap. I suck at this blog thing. :/ I've said it before, I will say it again. I just don't feel like my life is that exciting to write about, but I guess I have a lot of stuff to talk about today so I will! To anyone who didn't know, (which is no one I'm sure) I'm pregnant! I will be 14 weeks on Sunday. It has already flew by! We are so exciting! But it still doesn't feel real because I have no belly! We have had 2 ultrasounds and that was a little freaky but the coolest thing ever! We are pretty sure it's a boy. Everyone in the Johnston and Case family have boys first and then a lot after that! I would LOVE a girl but my heart is set on a boy just because I am expecting it. The pregnancy has been okay so far, been nauseous a lot, only thrown up once though! My back hurts every single day and so does my hip. My hip pops out of place every time I walk and I can't sit or lay for more than about 20 min before it hurts. But hey, I will take those pains for the results I am getting in the end! I will update as soon as we know what we are having!! We also moved into a new house. We love it! It's smaller than our other house but MUCH better! I am very happy here and I am happy to be close to my family. I also got a new job in Salt Lake that I like. It's good to do something new. It's still Intermountain Healthcare but a different position and it's at a doctors office, not a hospital, which is so much less stress. I drive down with my mom every day because she works just down the street, which makes this easier and wakes me up. Did I mention I wake up early and it's not my most favorite thing ever? Everything else is good. Daniel is good and being a stay at home husband right now! He makes dinner every night which I appreciate. I am definitely busy and don't have a lot of energy these days, but I'm alive and well! The cats are cute and funny and doing good :) Alright I must go watch Call the Midwife and then go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment