Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Woops. Forgot to write about month 5. Surprised? I'm not. I'm so lazy and so exhausted everyday, but you've heard that story before. I also wrote this about a month ago. I'm now in month 7 but here's an update from a while back :) So I will start out by saying everything is great and fantastic and every thing! Honestly, this pregnancy has been smooth sailing so far and I couldn't be happier. I almost feel bad because I feel so good (sorry to the miserable pregnant ladies reading this) But who knows what will happen in the next 14 weeks. I'm probably cursing myself with this blog. But honestly, I'm not swollen, i'm not achy, I am tired but I blame that on getting up at 6:30 everyday. I am also hungry and could eat a horse for every meal I eat, but that's ok. I do get hot ALL the time (sorry Texas people, that week might be a rough one with me there). But other than that, everything is great. She is kicking a ton, she kicks when she wants, I've heard juice helps and blah blah blah but that doesn't help. She kicks when she feels like it, she really doesn't like it when Dad feels her kicks though. Every single time he touches my stomach she gets stage fright and runs away. We went to a class last week that taught us everything from breathing techniques to how labor will go down, and a bunch of stuff in between. We took a tour of the facility and saw the nursery with the cute babies. Daniel said when we got home "that made me so excited!" Don't tell him I said that, he will be embarrassed. ;) Surprisingly, the last couple months have flown by. Its August on Thursday. I have 3 months left give or take some. And August will fly by because I am going to Texas and need a vacation! Then when I get back I will be in my third trimester and need to kick things in gear! Then my baby showers. Then a few birthdays and then maternity leave. I'm kind of freaking out a little bit actually!! I'm already going through a nesting phase, and a planning phase. I am planning my nesting and slowly crossing it off. I'm too excited! Everything else is good though! Work is work, but it makes my days go by very fast. Daniel is good, he is starting school again in August and I can tell he is just so excited about that! What am I going to do without my little stay at home husband cooking me dinner everyday! Eat Ramen everyday probably. Cats are good and cute but I won't go into my crazy cat lady scene :) I do love them lots though! I love living in Layton, I love my new house, I love air conditioning, I love not having upstairs neighbors. So in a nutshell, everything is good, no complaints as a of now. I'm sure I will write again when baby H is 5 months old. (No, we are not telling everyone her name just yet so stop asking:))

No comments:

Post a Comment