Saturday, July 5, 2014

Today was a good day,

My lack of blog posting is sad. I need to do better, but I have a cute baby who takes up a lot of my time. I just felt like I needed to write one today because it was such a good day. Yesterday was the fourth, and it was crazy. Harper didn't nap long, and we had a ton of plans, she didn't really care though, she does what she wants! We didn't even get any pictures because it was so crazy. It was just a hard, long day. Harper is on a schedule and that whole schedule was ruined yesterday, plus we were around a ton of people in a new place and she doesn't like that, PLUS the loud, scary fireworks. It's just so hard to do things with a baby, when you are used to doing them without one. All I wanted was to light some fireworks..just a few, but she had a different idea. She was tired, scared, and just wanted her mom, she doesn't understand what is going on, she doesn't know what the loud noises are, she doesn't care that it's one of my favorite holidays! But we got through it. Grandma helped out a lot but It was a hard day. She fell asleep the second she got in her car seat, cute little stink. I was stressed and worried about her ears and the bugs and the lights...Things just change when you are a mom! So today all we did was hang out at home, and she was an angel. She took her naps on time, she ate well, she played with all her toys, had a few fits when mom walked away, but we cuddled and she was fine. It just was a good day. I am just so blessed to be able to stay home with her and have these perfect days where things go just right, I know not every day will be like that, but for today I am thankful...


No comments:

Post a Comment