Saturday, November 8, 2014

Harper's First Birthday Party!

I know I am the queen of blogging (not really, have no time, just don't care much these days!) but I decided to put Harper's first birthday party in a blog instead of clogging up facebook with the 70928093 pics.

First off it went so well! Mostly everyone came I invited (except Texas family but that's understandable ;)) We had it in our small apartment, just because I didn't want to set up everything right before in a church or something and be stressed. It turned out really cute though. I have been working on it for months, and my mom helped me A TON. I wouldn't have been able to do it without her. And I owe pretty much everything to Pinterest. My sister in law said "I never did this for my kids" and I said it's because Pinterest didn't exist back then!

Anyway here are some pictures!



This took me a while to make because I didn't want to buy one on Etsy. I'm quite proud of how it tuned out actually.

Here's a better pictures except it's sideways. I would have done a few things different if I had a chance, but it took forever I didn't want to do it again!

Sebastian Crab Sandwiches

Dinglehoppers, Flouders Friends

Octopuses

Oyster Pearls

Ariels Kelp Grapes, Goldfish, Pirates Booty

Peanut Butter and Jellyfish, Fish and Chips, we also had some spinach dip that we labeled Seaweed Dip but forgot to put it when the pictures were taken.
Didn't get a good picture of the other things but there was Sea Water, Shark Teeth made out of cheese
But this was a few of them before the party

And I didn't even think of getting a close up of the Jello because time was so crunched, but we made Blue Ocean Jello as you can see with whipped cream, crushed up graham crackers and a gold fish on top! Turned out super cute. We also had water sounds in the kitchen so it really sounded like you were Under the Sea!!
And then heres a few decorations, I didn't take pictures of everything but you get the gist. 




Then after the food we opened presents, which I will post in another blog so this doesn't drag on and on, but I will post some smash cake pictures!

I forgot to take picture of the cupcakes, so here is one them. Turned out soooo cute.

We just had Wal Mart do the smash cake and I was VERY impressed. It was absolutely perfect!
She was so excited, she dug right in!









She has to have her mouth open in every picture! Right before her bath.

So that was it. It was perfect!
















No comments:

Post a Comment