Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Update May 2015

?__%
 _
_Y "B\RTf
GHJ vt
 NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN_

gt5fr

3-
.000000000000 bnnnnnn98.05\56mbnb -n. nb
b
5\8\
+\6\/
\

This would be why I don't write blogs. I have an 18 month old child who insists on helping me. But I just wanted to do a quick update on our lives as of the last 6 months or so.


First off, we moved to Morgan. We live in the back apartment of my parents house. It's cozy but it works for us. We are just trying to save as much money as possible.


Daniel got a job working at Wal Mart. They are graveyards right now, so things are a little crazy but we make it work. He starts school again in the fall, and should graduate in April 2016! YAY! He has been going to school for so long, it's strange to think of him being done.


I also started school at the DATC again for cosmetology. I went back in 2010 before I got married, but took some time off because I was so busy at that time. We just decided it was the best for our family for me to start over and get done as quickly as possible. So again, we are so busy, our schedule and our lives are insane, and will be even more insane once I am on the floor, but we will make it work. I still want to be a stay at home mom, but have this under my belt so I have options. But I love doing it so far, at least Harper will always have cute hair ;) I admit it's hard to be away from Harper, I miss her a lot, and things are just going to get crazier. She is going through a major mommy phase where she is obsessed with me, but I think she will get better. It's nice having my mom and dad in the same house to help with her when me and Daniel are busy with school and work.

We just got back from a trip to Disneyland, but I will post about this in another blog. We had such a fun time and made so many good memories.


Nothing else has really happened, just having a crazy life! I'm trying to blog more, but not sure how that will work.

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO happy you go to go to Disneyland and I wish you and your family the best. :)

    ReplyDelete